We are an Approved Mobile Workshop, which means we can service your
caravan / motorhome and maintain your manufacturers warranty!
As an ALDE recommended engineer, we can also undertake Alde fluid
changes, repairs and general maintenance.
We are also AL-KO, Whale, Powrtouch and Truma approved.
The Approved Workshop Scheme is a joint enterprise between the NCC (National Caravan Council), The Caravan and Motorhome Club and The Camping and Caravanning Club. Originating on the 1st January 1978, and the only scheme to be supported by all of the major UK manufacturers, AWS is now the UK's largest group of independently assessed workshops seen as the benchmark for motorhome and touring caravan servicing in the UK.
In order to be accepted on to the Scheme, all workshops must pass an annual inspection by a team of independent assessors and must comply with the Scheme's rigorous standards. So you'll know that the right things are done, by the right people and to a high standard.
For your peace of mind, always use an Approved Workshop to service your touring caravan or motorhome.
The AWS scheme is supported by all major UK manufacturers plus several continentals
Why choose an Approved Workshop?
• Regular monitoring via independent assessors to maintain high standards
• Assurance that technicians are appropriately trained and qualified
• Members operate in an open and transparent manner to industry best practice
• Supported by all major caravan/motorhome manufacturers for servicing in the warranty period
• Backed by the Caravan and Motorhome Club, The Camping and Caravanning Club and the NCC
Always choose an Approved Workshop!
Look for the red flag logo www.approvedworkshops.co.uk